Areas of Expertise
Real Estate Investment Management
Capri Capital is a commercial real estate investment firm that acts on behalf of pension funds and other institutional investors. The firm currently manages over $6 billion in institutional assets.
Quintin Primo co-founded Capri Capital in 1992, formerly known as Carter Primo Chesterton, LP. Prior to Capri, Quintin was the operating partner of Q. Primo & Company from 1988-1991. He began his career with Citicorp Real Estate in 1979.
MBA, Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration (1979). Bachelor of Science, Finance with honors and high distinction, Indiana University, Beta Gamma Sigma, Blue Key, Ernst & Young Excellence in Entrepreneurship Award, Mass Mutual's Blue Chip Enterprise Award.
- Chairman, Urban Family and Community Centers
- Co-Founding Director, Real Estate Roundtable
- Member, Economic Club of Chicago
- Trustee, AMLI Residential Property Trust
- Trustee, Chicago Community Trust
- Trustee, Church Pension Group
- Trustee, Ravinia Festival Association
- Trustee, University of Chicago Hospitals
- Bank One
- California Public Employee Retirement System
- Chicago Public School Teachers
- Chicago Transit Authority
- Fannie Mae
- Illinois Teachers
Quintin E. Primo III
Pension Fund Management / Real Estate Investment Management
875 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
phone: (312) 573-5266
fax: (312) 573-5270