Areas of Expertise
Television Media Productions, Marketing, Advertising Sales
Central City Productions, Inc. has more than 33 years of successful and innovative television production and marketing experience. It is a full service television production company that produces, syndicates and manages advertising sales for all of its programs. The company is also responsible for national airport sales with Clear Channel Airports and CNN Airport News.
Jackson founded Central City Marketing, Inc., in 1971 specializing in marketing, television productions, and programming for the African-American market. Central City Productions' programs include: The Stellar Gospel Music Awards, Know Your Heritage Quiz Show, Celebrate the Soul, The Annual Bud Biliken Back to School Parade, the Black Enterprise Report and America's Black Forum.
Jackson received a Bachelor of Science degree from Northwestern University in Communications with emphasis on Speech, Radio, Television and Film. He has received numerous awards for service from the Chicago Minority Business Development Council, Inc., Cosmopolitan Chamber of Commerce, Truman College, Gateway Foundation, Kizzy Foundation and National Association of Black Construction Workers.
- Board Trustee, DuSable Museum of African-American History
- Board Member, Chicago Transit Authority
- Board Member, Gateway Foundation
- Board Member, Chicago Junior Achievement
- Board Member, Columbia College
- Member, Chicago Minority Business Development Council, Inc.
- Member, National Association of Television Production Executives
- Member, National Association of Market Developers
- Member, Chicago Association of Commerce & Industry
Daimler Chrysler / Jewel-Osco / Rush Presbyterian St. Lukes Hospital / Quaker Oats / Chicago Tribune / General Motors / BP Amoco / Dominick's / Chevrolet / McDonalds / Coca Cola / Walgreens / Johnson & Johnson / All-State